Poster Presentation September 5, 2014
1. S.Anitha Kumari - Power Plant Boiler Tube Leakage Detection
2. Anuj Abraham - An OMRAC control & FEM based sensor design to determine % content in a mixture
3. Atanu Panda - Design and implementation of Nonlinear model based PI like control scheme on simulated model of CSTR
4. P.Bhanu - Modelling and fault tolerant control of wind turbine driven doubly fed induction generator
5. S.Bhavanisankari - Analysis of Spirometric Data Using Genetic algorithm and Support vector machine
6. P.Dhinakaran - Novel strategies in Model based optimization and control of Permanent magnet DC motor
7. M.Elenchezhiyan - State Estimation of Hybrid System using the Interacting Multiple Model Non-Linear Filters
8. S.Kapil Arasu - Control of Boiler-Turbine Unit
9. S.Kanagalakshmi - Multi Model Control of Nonlinear system
10. D.Kalpana - Modeling and control of MIMO systems using relay feedback
11. M.Lavanya - An Improved Authentication Framework for Wireless Sensor Network using Elliptic Curve Cryptography
12. M.Mythily - Advanced Control Strategies applied to Catalytic Cracking Unit
13. A.V.Nageswararao - Denoising of Cardiac MRI Images
14. C.Pandeeswaran - Hybrid-MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor networks used in Time Critical Applications
15. K.Selvakumar - Discrete Modelling for Biological Systems
16. D.Santhosh Kumar - Development of Induction Motor Efficiency Model and Improving at Low Load Condition
17. C.Shanthi - Image Analysis for Measurements
18. C.Vinoth Kumar - Reversible watermarking using prediction based difference expansion technique
19. A.Manomani Anandraj - Modelling and control of greenhouse
20. V.Govindan - Modelling and Control of Nuclear Reactor
21. M.Kayalvzhi - Design and Implementation of Advanced Control Schemes for a Milk Pasteurization Process
22. T.Sudhakar - A counter measure for side channel attacks on Elliptic Curve Cryptosystem
23. S.Padma - Multi-objective optimization using soft computing techniques for a class of processes
Oral Presentation September 5, 2014
1. Arun R. Pathiran - Model Based PI Like Control Scheme.
2. Anuj Abraham - Experimental Validation of an enhanced Optimal Adaptive Control Scheme using Dominant Pole Algorithm.
3. M. Mythily - A review on fluidized catalytic cracking process.
Poster Presentation September 5, 2013
1. A. Mythili - Analysis of Forced Expiratory Volume in Spirometric Pulmonary Function Data using PCA, KPCA and ANFIS.
2. A.V. Nageswararao - Automated Quantitative Analysis of Cardiac MRI Images.
3. A. Malarkodi - Underwater Target Classification.
4. Anuj Abraham - Model Order Reduction for Industrial Processes.
5. Arun R. Pathiran - Model Based PI Like Control Scheme.
6. Atanu Panda - Design and Implementation of NN Based Adaptive Control Scheme for Conical Tank Level Process.
7. B. Muthuraj - Modeling and Analysis of PET Bottle Manufacturing System Using Hybrid Petri Net.
8. C. Vinoth Kumar - High Capacity Reversible Data Hiding in Medical Images.
9. C. Pandeeswaran - Hybrid-MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor networks used in Time Critical Applications.
10. C. Shanthi - Digital Image Processing Based Two-Phase Flow Measurement.
11. D. Kalpana - Time Domain Modeling of MIMO System using Shape Information from Relay Feedback Test.
12. D. Santhosh Kumar - Development of Induction Motor Efficiency Model and Improving at Low Load Condition.
13. H Prasanna Kumar - Automated Detection of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome From Ultrasound Images.
14. J. Sivakamasundari - Content Based Human Retinal Image Retrieval Using Vascular Feature Extraction.
15. K. Selvakumar - Modelling of Biological System using Petrinet.
16. M. Elenchezhiyan - State Estimation of Hybrid System using the Interacting Multiple Model Non-Linear Filters.
17. M. Lavanya - Authentication Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks.
18. M. Mythily - Advanced Control Strategies applied to Catalytic Cracking Unit.
19. P. Bhanu - Modelling and Fault Tolearnt Control of Wind Turbine Driven Doubly Fed Induction Generator.
20. P. Dhinakaran - Predictive Controller Scheme Applied to Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger.
21. S. Kapil Arasu - Control of Boiler-Turbine Unit.
22. S. Bhavanisankari - Characterization of Ultrasound Liver Images.
23. S. Ewins Pon Pushpa - Analysis of Non-Preemptive Scheduling using UML-RT.
24. S. Kanagalakshmi - Multi Model and Control of Injection Molding Machine.
25. S.Vijayalakshmi - Linear Parameter Varying Modeling and Control of Industrial Processes.