1. Anuj Abraham and N Pappa,'Experimental Validation of an enhanced Optimal Adaptive Control Scheme using Dominant Poles for a Variable Area Process', Journal of Control Engineering and Applied Informatics, Romania,Vol.18(2), pp. 28-36, 2016.
2. Kanagalakshmi.S, Dr.D.Manmalli and M.Mohamed Rafiq, 'Implementation of Multimodel based PID and Intelligent controller for simulated and real time Temperature control of Injection Molding machine', Chemical Engineering Communications Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 452-462 April 2016.
3. P. Bhanu and N. Pappa, 'SVPWM: Torque Level Controlling of Wind Turbine System using Fuzzy and ABC-DQ Transformation', International journal of Fuzzy systems, DOI 10.1007/s40815-016-0157-1, March 2016
1. S.Saravana Kumar, K.Latha, V.Rajinikanth, 'Intelligent Tuning of PI Controller in an Aerobic Bioreactor', ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, Issue No.04, pp. 1846-1851, Mar-2015.
2. Prasanna Kumar. H & Srinivasan.S, 'Fast Automatic segmentation of PCOS by Improved C-V with Split-Bregman Optimization'. Journal of medical imaging and health informatics, pp. 57-62, 2015.
3. J.Sivakamasundari, G. Kavitha, V. Natarajan and S.Ramakrishnan, 'An Approach to Content Based Retinal Image Retrieval using Papamarkos Multilevel Thresholding method' ,Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, Vol.5, pp. 1-6, 2015.
4. M Elenchezhiyan and J Prakash, 'State estimation of stochastic non-linear hybrid dynamic system using an interacting multiple model algorithm', ISA Transactions, Vol. 58, pp. 520-532, Sep. 2015
5. Vinoth Kumar C and V Natarajan, 'Secured Patient Information Transmission using Reversible Watermarking and DNA Encryption for Medical Images', Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 9, 2015, no. 48, 2381-2391, 2015.
6. C.Pandeeswaran and N.Pappa, 'Hybrid MAC Protocol Design For WBAN to Provide High QOS for Patients in Intensive Care Unit', International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No.20, 2015
7. J. Sivakamasundari and V. Natarajan, 'Design of content based image retrieval scheme for diabetic retinopathy images using harmony search algorithm', Journal of American Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, vol.51, pp. 273-80, 2015.
8. J. Sivakamasundari, G. Kavitha, V. Natarajan & S. Ramakrishnan, 'An approach to content based retinal image retrieval using Papamarkos multilevel thresholding method', Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics. vol. 5, pp. 527-532, 2015.
1. A.V.Nageswararao, Dr.S.Srinivasan, 'Fast automatic segmentation of short axis cardiac MRI images using hybrid method', Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 8(22), pp. 35-42, 2014.
2. Prasanna Kumar. H & Srinivasan. S, 'Classification of ovary abnormality using the probabilistic neural network (PNN)', Journal of technology and health care, pp. 16-20, 2014.
3. Prasanna Kumar. H & Srinivasan. S, 'Despeckling of polycystic ovary ultrasound images by improved total variation', International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1877-1884, 2014.
4. D.Lavanya, Dr.V.Natarajan, 'An Exhaustive study on the Authentication Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks', ITSI-TEEE Journal ,Vol 2, Issue 3, 2014.
5. S.Kanagalakshmi, Dr.D.manamalli, 'Real time implementation of Multimodel PI controller for conical Tank' International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) ISSN 0975-4024, vol 6, Issue 4, 2014.
6. S. Sakthivel Murugan, V. Natarajan, 'Analysis of EMD Algorithm for Identification and Extraction of an Acoustic Signal in Underwater Channel against Wind Driven Ambient Noise', China Ocean Engineering, Vol. 28, Issue 2, pp.0-0, 2014.
7. S.Kanagalakshmi, Dr.D. Manamalli, M.Mohamed Rafiq, 'Design of Multimodel based MPC and IMC control schemes applied to injection molding machine', International Journal of Engineering & Technology,vol.3 No 2,pp.82-92,2014.
8. D.Santhoshkumar ,G.Jayanthimala 'Development of Efficiency Model of Three Phase Induction Machine Using Controllers' Transactions on Engineering and Sciences ISSN: 2347-1964 Online 2347-1875 Print Vol 2, Issue 1, January 2014.
9. Sivakamasundari. J, Kavitha. G, Sujatha. C. M and Ramakrishnan. S, ' FPGA Based Hardware Synthesis For Automatic Segmentation Of Retinal Blood Vessels In Diabetic Retinopathy Images,' Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, Vol.50, pp. 156-163, 2014.
10. Sri Madhava Raja, N., Kavitha G. and Ramakrishnan, S. 'Analysis of optimal multi thresholding vasculature detection in human retinal images', International Journal of Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Computation, 2014.
11. S.Kanagalakshmi, Dr.D.manamalli, M.Mohamed Rafiq,' Design of Multimodel based MPC and IMC control schemes applied to injection molding machine', International journal of Engineering & Technology,Volume 3(2),Page no 82-92, 2014
1. T.Babu,Pappa N.,'Uncertainty Quantification and Sensitivity Analysis for a Nonlinear Bioreactor',Communications in computer and information science', Volume 361, 2013, 647-658.
2. E.Priya, S.Srinivasan, 'Automated Decision Support System for Tuberculosis Digital Images Using Evolutionary Learning Machines', European Journal for Biomedical Informatics, Special Topic on Applications of Computational Techniques in Infectious Diseases and Clinical Research, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 3-8, 2013
3. V.Rajinikanth, K.Latha, and N. Sri Madhava Raja., 'Model Parameter Estimation Procedure for a Class of Dynamic Systems using Firefly Algorithm', International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research, vol. 9, no. 2 pp. 101-114, 2013.
4. V.Rajinikanth and K.Latha.,'Particle Swarm Approach for Identification of Unstable Processes', Proceedings of the International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol.199, pp 505-513, 2013.
5. Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D, Utilization Bound Scheduling analysis for work conserving non-preemptive Uniprocessor Architecture using UML-RT', accepted in the Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, Hindawi Publication. SNIP - 0.354.
6. Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D, 'A platform independent model for MPSoC scheduling using UML-RT', Lecture Notes on Software Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 17-20, 2013.
7. E.Priya and S. Srinivasan, 'Automated decision support system for tuberculosis digital images using evolutionary learning machines', European Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Vol. 9, No.1, 2013.
8. S.Viji, D.Manamalli, 'LPV Modeling and Performance Analysis of Boiler Drum using IMC-PI Controller', Applied mechanics and Materials Journal, Vol. 415,pp 117-121,2013.
9. S.Viji, D.Manamalli, 'Model Identification for Industrial Coal Fired Boiler Based on Linear Parameter Varying Method' International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.5 No 5,2013.
10. D.Santhoshkumar,Sharmina.O.T 'Efficiency Improvement of Three Phase Induction Motor Using Artificial Intelligent Technique', International Journal of Advanced Research Volume 2, Issue 4, 474-483,2013.
11. J. Sivakamasundari and V. Natarajan, 'Analysis of Human Retinal Vasculature for Content Based Image Retrieval Applications', Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing, B.K. Panigrahi et al. (Eds): SEMCCO-2013, Part II, LNCS, vol. 8298, pp. 606-616, Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2013.
1. Mythili Asaithambi, Sujatha C Manoharan and Srinivasan Subramanian. (2012) 'Classification of Respiratory abnormalities using Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System', Lecture Notes series in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI 7198), part III, pp. 65-73.
2. Mythili Asaithambi, Sujatha C Manoharan, Srinivasan Subramanian and Ramakrishnan Swaminathan (2012), 'Prediction Of Forced Expiratory Volume in Spirometric Pulmonary Function Test using Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System', Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, vol 48, pp. 508-515.
3. T. Christy Bobby, S. Ramakrishnan (2012) 'Characterization of Trabecular Structure in Human Femur Radiographic images using Ridgelet Transform and Support Vector Machines', Journal of Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation ,48, pp. 532-49, 2012.
4. T. Christy Bobby, S. Ramakrishnan, 'Characterization of trabecular architecture in human femur radiographic images using directional multiresolution transform and AdaBoost model', Lecture notes series in computer science, Vol. 7677, pp. 594-601, 2012.
5. P.Deepa, Dr.R.C.Panda and Dr.D.Manamalli, 'Auto-Tuning of Fuzzy PI Controller for Liquid Level in Spherical Tank System', European Journal of scientific research, pp. 76-84, Volume 92,issue 1,December 2012.
6. E.Priya, S.Srinivasan and S.Ramakrishnan, 'Classification of tuberculosis digital images using hybrid Evolutionary Extreme Learning Machines', Lecture notes in Computer Science, Vol. 7653, pp. 268-277, 2012.
7. E.Priya, S.Srinivasan and S.Ramakrishnan, 'Differentiation of digital TB images using texture analysis and RBF classifier', Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, Vol. 48, pp. 516-523, 2012.
8. S. EwinsPonPushpa and D. Manamalli 'Unified Modelling Approach Fortraffic at Actuated Controlsignals using UML-RT', International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, Vol. 32, No. 2, 2012.
9. Lavanya, A. and Natarajan, V. 'Watermarking Patient Data in Encrypted Medical Images', - Indian Academy of Sciences, Vol.37, pp. 723-729, 2012.
10. V.Rajinikanth, K.Latha, 'IMC-PID tuning for first order plus time delayed unstable systems using BFO algorithm', Scientific Research and Essays Vol. 7(40), pp. 3406-3420, 23 October, 2012.
11. V.R.Ravi, 'Real coded GA tuned Practical Fuzzy controller for Conical Tank Interacting System', Mediterranean Journal of Measurement and Control, Vol. 8, Issue.2, 2012, 397-407.
12. S.Sakthivel Murugan, V.Natarajan, S.Radha Algorithms 'Underwater Acoustic Communications- Adaptive Algorithm Testing to determine best adaptive filtering approaches for denoising signals affected by Wind Noise' Journal of Sea Technology July 2012 Volume 53 No.7 pp. 42-45, (Annexure -1 IP -0.163).
13. Sakthivel Murugan, V. Natarajan, and R. Rajesh Kumar 'Estimation of Noise Model and denoising of wind driven ambient noise in shallow water using the LMS algorithm' in Journal of Acoustics Australia Vol.40, No.2, Aug 2012 PP. 111-121 (Annexure -1 IP -0.182).
14. S.Sakthivel Murugan, V. Natarajan 'SNR and MSE analysis of KLMS Algorithm for underwater acoustic communications' in Journal of Marine Engineering and Technology Volume 11, No.3, Sept 2012 pp. 3-8, (Annexure -1 IP -0.08).
15. S.Sakthivel Murugan, V. Natarajan 'Implementation of Threshold Detection Technique for extraction of composite signals against ambient noises in underwater communication using Empirical Mode Decomposition communications' in Fluctuation and Noise Letters Vol. 11, No. 4 (2012) 1250031 (13 pages) World Scientific Publishing Company DOI: 10.1142/S0219477512500319 Nov 6 2012 (IP -1.176).
16. S.Sakthivel Murugan, V.Natarajan, S.Radha 'Analysis of MNLMS and KLMS algorithms for underwater acoustic communications' in Fluctuation and Noise Letters Vol. 11, No. 4 (2012) 1250023 (11 pages) World Scientific Publishing Company DOI: 10.1142/S021947751250023X (Annexure -1 IP -1.176).
17. T.Babu,Pappa N.,'Design of Robust PID Controller using Hybrid Algorithm for Reduced Order Interval System', Asian Journal of Scientific Research, Vol 5 (3), 108-120, 2012.
18. Vasanthi, D., Pranavamoorthy, B. and Pappa, N. 'Design of a self tuning regulator for temperature control of a polymerization reactor', ISA Transactions, Vol. 51, No.1, pp. 1-20, 2012.
19. Esakkiappan, C., Thyagarajan, T. and Sharmila, G. V, Identification of Model structure from the Relay Response using Artificial Intelligence based Pattern Recognition Techniques, 2012, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.74 No.1 (2012), pp. 61-68, ISSN: 1450-216X, SNIP:0.047 SJR:0.034
20. Esakkiappan, C. and Thyagarajan, T. , Improved Auto Tuning for Integrating Process with Time Delay using Relay Feedback Test, 2012, Mediterranean Journal of Measurement and Control, , ISSN:1743-9310, SNIP:0.174 SJR:0.040
21. V.R.Ravi, and T. Thyagarajan, real coded GA tuned practical fuzzy controller for two tank interacting system, Mediterranean Journal of Measurement and Control, 2012, ISSN:1743-9310, SNIP:0.174 SJR:0.040.
22. J. Sivakamasundari, G. Kavitha, V. Natarajan and S. Ramakrishnan, 'Content Based Human Retinal Images Retrieval Using Vascular Feature Extraction', Intelligent Information and Database Systems, LNCS, Vol. 7197/2012, pp. 468-476, 2012.
23. J. Sivakamasundari, G. Kavitha, V. Natarajan and S. Ramakrishnan, 'Characterization of Optic Disc in Human Retinal Images using Tsallis Entropy Based Method', Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation,2012